- First page, Under MINUTES – Reads “It was moved by Magda and seconded by Shea” Change to “It was moved by Magda and seconded by Gaw”.
- House burnt down.
- Lot is only .5 acre in a zone where every lot is supposed to be a 1.5 acre.
- Property is off the watershed and proposed construction will not have an impact on any water company properties.
- The items that were not legally permitted on the property cannot be used in the decision making by the Board.
- The patio on the western side has been there for 40 years and the applicants enclosed it.
- New home will be 1,960 square feet with garage underneath.
- Existing driveway shown on the “Boundary Map” will be a new driveway.
- Well is located near driveway southeastern corner of the property.
- Septic is located to the west side of the property.
- Submitted photographs of house (Exhibit 1D, 1E, and 1F) and explained to Board Members.
- Followed footprint of preexisting porch that was there for enclosure.
- Soil testing completed and reserve area for septic system is located in back of house.
- Garage will be underneath.