Bethany Conservation Commission
Agenda for Regular Meeting
Thursday, May 14, 2009
8 P.M. in the Commission Room
1. Publicized meeting with the public to review the Open Space Plan. See attached press release for further details.
2. Administrative Activity:
a. Commission minutes (2/12 and 3/7 missing);
d. Minutes of other commissions;
3. Discuss P&Z public hearings for subdivision – 523 Carrington Rd
4. Discuss new beaver activity at Watch Hill open space.
5. Discuss results of Rid Litter weekend – Sat. & Sun., 4/18 & 4/19.
6. Request from the Clean Energy Task Force to participate in Earth Day activities – Sat., 5/16.
7. Decide recipient of the annual Conservationist of the Year Award.
Kenneth W. Martin