Bethany Conservation Commission
August 9, 2018
- The meeting was called to order at 8:13 by Bruce Loomis. Also in attendance were Brian Eitzer and Patsy Winer. Absent were Shaukat Khan, Cathy Rives and Matthew Popp.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were not reviewed due to a lack of people who were present at the meeting.
- There were no bills. The correspondence consisted of issues of “The Habitat”; a thank you note from Rose Megyola (a Bethany Community School Conservation Award winner); a letter asking us to join the Connecticut Land Conservation Council; a letter about an upcoming sale of a Regional Water Authority property on Downs Road; and a Copy of the May/June Connecticut Wildlife.
- Bruce updated us on the 2017-2018 budget in which we exceeded our budget by $ 90.72. This amount will be moved into this year’s budget.
- The remainder of the meeting was spent working on the Bethany Open Space Inventory.
- Bruce moved to adjourn at 10:00 and Brian seconded.