- Exhibit 2A – Received from ARCADIS, dated September 4, 2013, Re: Public Hearing Information, Former Uniroyal Agricultural Research and Development Facility, 74 Amity Road.
- The applicant needs to keep activities away from the stream.
- Suggested the applicant place two pieces of fencing to keep from encroaching on the wetlands.
- Also suggested placing some boulders or shrubs instead of fencing as a barrier at top of the bank.
- Would like applicant to place Conservation Area Signs at 50-foot intervals along the wetlands buffer.