MINUTES OF THE LONG TERM FINANCIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING OF WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2012 Page 1 of 1
The meeting of the Long Term Financial Planning Committee commenced at 7:37 p.m. in the Commission Meeting Room of the Bethany Town Hall, 40 Peck Road, Bethany, Connecticut.
The following Committee Members were present:
Steve Squinto, Chairman
Also present were: Hiram Peck, Consultant
Derrylyn Gorski, First Selectman
Chairman Squinto stated the Committee needs to work on a plan for the presentation and listed the following items needed to complete the presentation:
• Five year capital expenditure plan through 2017.
• Road maintenance plan through 2017.
• Debt service obligations through 2017.
• Capital operating plan/debt service for schools through 2017.
• Operating budget for both schools (Community School and Middle School) through 2012.
o Enrollment projections.
o Cost per pupil.
• Town operating budget through 2017.
Town employee headcount and benefits.
Growth in headcount/benefits.
Members will gather the information that was assigned.
The Committee scheduled the next meeting for Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at 7:30 p.m. to continue working on the power point presentation.
There being no further discussion, the meeting was adjourned at 8:47 p.m.
Antonia R. Marek, Staff Support
For the Long Term Financial Planning Committee